Publishing Option 5 Specifics
Available in layouts of 12 or more pages. You supply the publication’s title. We supply the content. You supply advertising, if you want; we can help with designs.
Option 5 is well suited for regular but infrequent periodicals & for those published at random times or only once. Use option 5 when our content matches the message your organization wants to communicate, but you want to use your own a unique publication title.
Quick Start Procedure:
- Download the Publishing Support Form, print & read it. It’s not difficult.
- If you know the Publishing Option you want, complete the form and submit it. We’ll phone you about the details.
- If you do not know the Option you want, navigate to each of the 6 pages of Option Specifics, read & think, then complete the form & submit it.
- If you remain unsure of the Option you need, tell us so on the form & submit it. Or, complete the online
- We will call you on the phone to discuss your needs.
You name the publication yourself. We can help.
We supply the featured stories & other content. We might ask you to help us locate or create appropriate content.
You may furnish editorials, subject to editing by us.
You may provide advertisements related to your business or club. We can help with the design.
You may provide outside advertisers to help offset your publishing costs. You set the ad prices & collect the payments. We can help with design.
Cooperative advertising & marketing support could be available from us.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Option 5:
Advantage: Potentially benefit from branding your publication with your own title.
Advantage: Likelihood of cooperative advertising is high, but not guaranteed.
Disadvantage: No potential public awareness benefit from using one of our trademarked titles.
View samples of option 5.
Download the Publishing Support Request form.
Submit an online Publishing Support Request.