Publishing Option 1 Specifics
Available in 2, 4 or 8-page layouts. We supply the publication’s title & content. You supply advertising, if you want; we can help with designs.
Option 1 is well suited for regularly scheduled periodicals (e.g. weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) when our content matches the message your organization wants to communicate & you want leverage from one of our trademarked titles.
Quick Start Procedure
- Download the Publishing Support Form & print it.
- If you know the Publishing Option you want, select it & send the form to us.
- If you do not know which option to choose, read the details of the 6 Publishing Options. If you are still unsure, use the form to simply explain what you want.
- When we receive the form, we will phone you to discuss details & costs.
We supply the featured stories & other content. We might ask you to help us locate or create appropriate content.
You may furnish editorials, subject to editing by us.
You may provide advertisements related to your business or organization. We can help with design.
You may provide outside advertisers to help offset your publishing costs. You set the ad prices & collect the payments. We can help with design.
Cooperative advertising & marketing support could be available from us.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Option 1:
- Advantage: Potential benefit from pre-existing public awareness of our trademarked title.
- Advantage: Likelihood of cooperative advertising is greatest, but not guaranteed.
- Disadvantage: Cannot establish a unique branded title for your publication.
View samples of option 1.
Download the Publishing Support Request form.
Submit an online Publishing Support Request.