Thin Red Line Flag
Basic durability from tough nylon fabric, excellent header and fly-end reinforcement. Strong brass grommets. Beautifully stitched stripe. Flies well even in mild winds. See “How to Choose the Right Flag” for details. Made in the U.S.A.
How to Choose the Right Flag:
Sooner or later sun, wind, rain and time will destroy any flag. Sustained winds and high winds, especially when a flag is wet with rain, are the most destructive elements working against the life of a flag. As you read the quality level descriptions below, think about your flagpole location, flying conditions and willingness to lower your flag when bad weather threatens.
- Tough nylon fabric. Bold and beautiful fade-resistant colors.
- Splendidly crafted stitched stripe.
- Excellent header and strong brass grommets.
- Excellent 4-row stitching reinforcement on the fly-end edge to reduce wind damage.
- Flies well, even in mild winds. Typical drying time.
- Basic durability. Made in the U.S.A.