Southern Defender National Ed. 1, 100-pack
Created for the SCV’s Southern Victory Campaign.
See features listed below or download the PDF.
Published bi-monthly and never out of date.
Printed on high quality paper as a 4-page booklet.
Each page is 8.5 x 11 inches.
- $39.00 for a full color pack of 100.
- Bulk discounts are available.
- To order less than 100 copies, please call.
- The Southern Defender is sold in packs of 100. A cart quantity of 1 =100 copies, 2 =200, 3 =300, etc.
- To order 3,000 (30 packs) or more, please call to receive the maximum discount!
- No returns except for production errors.
Download this Southern Defender. Post it on your website and share a link on social media.
National Edition #1 Contents Include:
- A Monumental Battle adapted from an article by H.V. Traywick Jr.
- George A. Branard, Color Bearer, 1st Texas condensed from an article by Sal & Patricia Gambino.
- The Rebel Terror from Yazoo: The C.S.S. Arkansas by Walter H. Trisler.
- Designed to be permanently relevant and never out of date.
- Created for the Southern Victory Campaign of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
- Many articles are condensed from Confederate Veteran magazine.
- Steep discounts for bulk orders make newspaper insertion and mass distribution affordable.
- Easily mailed with a cover letter and standard postage.
- Perfect for large-scale distribution at festivals and events and by canvassing.
- Easy to hand out to everyone you meet as you pursue your daily activities.
Visit the home of the Southern Victory Campaign at Make Dixie Great Again.com.
Join the offensive to restore the principles that made America great in 1776 and made Dixie great in 1860.