How to Choose the Right Flag:
Sooner or later sun, wind and rain will destroy any flag. Sustained winds and high winds, especially when a flag is wet with rain, are the most destructive elements working against the life of any flag. As you read the descriptions below, think about your flying conditions and willingness to lower your flag when bad weather threatens.
- Strong polyester or nylon fabric, depending on our suppliers.
- Bold and beautiful, fade-resistant colors.
- Header and metal grommets.
- 4-row stitching reinforcement on the fly-end edge to reduce wind damage.
- Flies well, even in mild winds. Dries quickly.
- Designed for mild to moderate winds.
- Basic Import durability. Imported.