$12.95 – $34.95
To shop for a Military flag:
1. Choose your Military Branch.
2. A price and brief description will appear.
How to Choose the Right Flag:
Sooner or later sun, wind and rain will destroy any flag. Sustained winds and high winds, especially when a flag is wet with rain, are the most destructive elements working against the life of any flag. As you read the descriptions below, think about your flying conditions and willingness to lower your flag when bad weather threatens.
This flag only comes in Premium because lower qualities usually come from China. We feel that is disrespectful to our Military to order their flags from China. We strive for honesty and will always tell you when a flag is imported or made in the U.S.A.
- Bold and beautiful fade-resistant colors.
- POW/MIA - Polyester fabric.
- Military Branch flags - 200 Denier Nylon fabric.
- Header and metal grommets.
- 4-row stitching reinforcement on the fly-end edge to reduce wind damage.
- Flies well, even in mild winds. Dries quickly.
- Designed for low-wind locations.
- Basic durability. Imported.
- Heavy-duty, 210-denier polyester fabric. Bold and beautiful fade-resistant colors.
- Excellent header and strong brass grommets.
- Excellent 4-row stitching reinforcement on the fly-end edge to reduce wind damage.
- Flies well, even in mild winds. Typical drying time.
- Premium durability. Made in the U.S.A.
We continually search for the best flags at the lowest prices because we are Christian people who want you to be proud of your purchase and happy with us. Within each quality level, our flags are as good or better than those offered by any flag retailer. Our prices are low.